ABOUT ME I am a graphic and website designer from Sydney, Australia living in Honolulu, Hawaii. My design training comes from TAFE Sydney Institute in state of New South Wales. What a change from drafting tables and technical pens to the digital world! My background is in advertising and publishing and I have been freelance for over 20 years. I spend time throughout the year in Sydney, Honolulu and Austin, Texas, and I love the outdoors, visting new destinations, and being active. I have two great kids, a cute cat, and I love to cook.
WHAT I CAN DO FOR YOU. I create effective marketing tools for your business or personal project.
- I turn your ideas and concepts into visual products.
- They can then be communicated online as an informative and functional website.
- Your website may include infographics, animated presentations and any type of functionality.
- Add business cards, brochures, and print ads to re-inforce your identity.
- I will manage your project from concept to completion and assist you in any way I can.
Almost half of your potential clients and customers will decide your credibility by how professionally you market yourself.